TECHNET Archives

August 2006

From:
Jeffrey Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jeffrey Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:47:25 -0400
Assuming FR4 and interface characteristic tolerance of +/-.005" should
not an issue for most US PCB fabricators.

Jeffrey Bush
Director, Quality Assurance and Technical Support
VERMONT CIRCUITS INCORPORATED
           76 Technology Drive - POB 1890
              Brattleboro, Vermont 05302
                Voice - 802.257.4571 ext 21