TECHNET Archives

August 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 09:06:32 -0700
We are in a "calm" period after the RoHS cut in dates, it will be some time
before we see the full extent of any reliability implications.

This came through my mail box this morning, so for those of you not on the
SMART Group mailing list, just be aware that the "Euro Green machine" is
rolling right along with programs now in place for the EuP (which becomes
law next August) and the REACH program.

I believe we will see a plethora of such conferences/workshops over the next
6 months from all geographic directions.

Just an FYI

Kind regards,

John