TECHNET Archives

August 2006

From:
Eric CHRISTISON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Eric CHRISTISON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:12:16 +0100
Kevin,

I don't have a solution but I wonder if you've discussed the problem
with the solder manufacturers? They should understand the metallurgy of
their product and hopefully be able to give you a solution.

Regards,