TECHNET Archives

August 2006

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hfjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:58:04 +0200
You opened my eyes, sir. The aquestionable grammar does not change the
content per se, but a professional group like IPC should not spread papers
worldwide, papers  that would not pass a college teacher's examination. I
could add this: ...'intended to set requirements for ISn deposit thickness
..' .
As far as I understand, deposit thickness is far from the only important
parameter!
I might  give more example, but not being english (but I'm anglofil!) I stop
here...may otherwise  be judged posh.
Still, I  like the technical content of the paper, and I will use it and
recommend it despite the incorrectness.
Inge