TECHNET Archives

August 2006

From:
Cheryl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Cheryl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:57:41 -0600
Olav,
Thank you.  This is very useful for land patterns using PCBA fabrication
technology.

Does anyone know where to find similar information for land patterns for use
on FLEX technology (for instance, pads are round instead of square - cover
lay opening is smaller than the pads - unlike on pcb soldermask opening is
greater than the pad size...)

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Cheryl Johnson, C.I.D.+

Manager

ExcelStor US Office, Engineering Services

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: (303) 684-7291

Fax: (303) 684-7268

Mobile: (303) 809-5815