TECHNET Archives

August 2006

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:33:03 -0500
Hi Brian!

I read everything at the link you provided, and I am giving it thought. Our degreaser doesn't have an extended freeboard, so that would need to be added if we were to go to Ensolv.

Let me ask you this, what would you use in a vapor degreaser? I did a search on vapor degreasing chemicals and almost everything that I came up with were nPB based...what else can I use?

-Steve Gregory-