TECHNET Archives

August 2006

From:
"Tempea, Ioan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tempea, Ioan
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:04:12 -0400
I think that Poh is talking about non-solderable pads on the component, not on the PCB. Am I right?

In this case, the component manufacturer has to be involved. Send a couple of bad parts for a failure analysis and you will know where the problem is.

In case I am wrong and the PCB is in question, Poh got very adequate answers already.

Regards,

Ioan