TECHNET Archives

August 2006

From:
Jerry Dengler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jerry Dengler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:03:29 -0400
I believe  Contact System's offered a RS-232 communication package that
would allow you to store programs on a PC.  It might be worth contacting
them.  They of course will charge a registration fee.

Jerry