TECHNET Archives

August 2006

From:
Lee parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lee parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:14:51 -0400
Inge

Great idea. I would add dinner at Rods (if is still open), in one of the
private dinning cars. I may just help George out by making reservation for
him. Betty is most deserving.

Best regards

Lee

J. Lee Parker, Ph.D.