LEADFREE Archives

August 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Genny Gibbard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 13:03:18 -0600
Yes, the Freescale website is very good in that respect - thank you to
Doug for pointing that one out!  It took almost no time to gather all
the Freescale reports that I needed.  It took longer to isolate the PN's
I needed in my own system.
Now if only every company would do that, or even every company that is
on that IPC list that David gave a link for.  I have gone thru that list
to several of the major companies that we deal with, and checked their
websites.  Tyco mentioned that they are working towards publishing data
although it is not available yet, but none of the other companies really
even seemed to acknowledge it on their website.

Sigh.
8 down, 6,000 to go.