DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2006

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Tina Nerad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:25:42 -0500
Sign up TODAY!

IPC Basic (C.I.D.) and Advanced (C.I.D.+) PCB Designer Certification Workshop and Exam

September 13-15 ♦ Boulder, CO

Why Certify?

In a business climate where work projects grow in complexity and responsibilities are constantly expanding, certification stands as a clear testimony to your qualifications, your knowledge, and your skills.  Printed circuit board designers deserve the benefits and recognition of certification.  Industry trends - such as outsourcing and concurrent engineering - are elevating the importance of the designer.  IPC Designer Certification is a powerful tool in promoting your role to everyone involved in the production of printed circuit boards and assemblies.

Designer Certification Workshop & Exam (C.I.D.) & Advanced Designer Certification Workshop & Exam (C.I.D.+)

Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm

Price: $595 IPC Members         $795 Non-members

REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE YOUR STUDY MATERIALS

AND HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO STUDY!

The workshop package fee includes all study materials, the two-day Preparation Workshop and an exam voucher which will be sent to you with along with hotel information and directions as soon as IPC receives your registration form and payment.  The fee also includes coffee breaks and refreshments.

For a registration form, please cut and paste http://dc.ipc.org/education/pcbdesigncert.pdf into your browser.

For more information, contact IPC’s registration department at 847.597.2861.  For further questions, you may contact Nate Fitt directly at 847.597.2827 or DC [log in to unmask]  For a calendar of upcoming Designers Learning Symposiums, please cut and paste http://dc/ipc.org/shows/showhome.htm into your browser.