TECHNET Archives

July 2006

From:
Cheryl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Cheryl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:03:13 -0600
If any of you are in the Colorado Area on August 10th, we are putting on a
Vendor Faire for the PCB Industry.  We still have room for more vendors
(only $75 for a table).
Only $5 for attendees - a bargain!    If interested, let me know, and I'll
send you the attachments (I think they will be stripped from this email.)

Cheryl Johnson
Colorado Designer's Council