TECHNET Archives

July 2006

From:
Bob Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:28:12 -0700
Hey,

You're right...it can be a right royal pain....

There are labs where you can send stuff to be vibrated.  Might be less $$ to
do that then to buy the equipment

A good one that I've used is www.garwoodlabs.com .  I don't know if you're
in the area, but I'm sure they can work something out.

Regards,

Bob
Electro-Mechanical Designer, CID
SpectraSensors, Inc.