TECHNET Archives

July 2006

From:
Lee parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lee parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:28:58 -0400
Eddie

I have worked with immersion silver since the first installation in North
America. This is the first time I have heard of anyone requiring an
overcoating. In the past others have inquired, but when we pointout the
chemistry already included an inhibitor the customer seemed satisfied.

Best regards

Lee

J. Lee Parker, Ph.D.
JLP Consultants LLC