LEADFREE Archives

July 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 07:16:37 -0500
I tried to get that type of information from Greenpeace also. This
organization has very few truly professional people, if any. It seems to
be made up mostly of "career types" that are very afraid of real work,
like finding the data and sending it. I was passed from one person to
the next, to the next, to the next........what a joke.