LEADFREE Archives

July 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
to Paul Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:09:53 +0100
John

Spot on, I'm surprised he didn't put that the world was flat in there
somewhere. The comment about the Chinese kids contacting lead poisoning
was one where he failed to point out that they get poisoning from the
non-existent health and safety laws!!

regards
Paul

Paul R Taylor

John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Leadfree <[log in to unmask]>
26/07/2006 21:04
Please respond to
"(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)" <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [LF] Propoganda or Fact?

Interesting, I sent in a reader comment I wonder if they will print it?
For
the record here it is:
I have never seen such a poor instance of investigative reporting if
indeed
that is what it is supposed to be.

The data here on RoHS and the effects of lead in land fill bear close
resemblance to a fairy tale.

Give us facts man, stop this puerile drivel and get off your butt and do
some research.

John

Do you think they will publish?? How many more people responded to it??

Kind regards,

John