LEADFREE Archives

July 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Smith, Rick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:23:06 -0500
Right on John!

Unfortunately we are all "preaching to the choir" and our complaints are
falling on deaf ears.

This is a major revolution/ evolution in our industry that all consumers
should be aware of; yet the real media has said "zero". No one will
really understand why the return lines at the mall will be larger after
next xmas with people returning their electronic gifts. They will blame
cheap Chinese products, and the old saying will never be truer: They
sure don't make em like they used to".

asta