LEADFREE Archives

July 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Joe Fjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:48:32 EDT
Greetings folks,

The timing of this thread is impeccable.

Electronics Business editorial staff realizing that there was another  side
to the RoHS story as July 1 approached and asked for an  opinion relative to
lead-free and I obliged them. The commentary,  written a few weeks ago,
published today.

I consider a great many of you, wise, prudent and  savvy scientists and
engineers of this forum, to be coauthors for this  piece. This comes by way of the
many thoughts and comments you  have made and which both inspired and became
parts of this brief summary  and I herewith thank you all for your shared
thoughts on this important topic  over the last few years.

_http://www.reed-electronics.com/eb-mag/article/CA6355639.html?nid=2961&rid=15
01882145_
(http://www.reed-electronics.com/eb-mag/article/CA6355639.html?nid=2961&rid=1501882145)

BTW  The editorial staff of EB chose the title for the  commentary. It
appears that they understood the message quite well.

Best regards and wishes,
Joe