LEADFREE Archives

July 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Joe Fjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:31:23 EDT
Yes, sadly it seems that governments too often seem designed to create
problems to keep the populace busy fixing them and not focused on their  folly.

It seems also that the scripts prepared by political handlers and spin
doctors of politics are getting extended play in new areas. I am not completely
certain that all supporters of lead-free believe all that they  espouse. Still
it seems that Orwellian "newspeak" lives. "War is Peace",  "Love is Hate" and
now the EU parliament and the deluded supporters of  lead-free have in essence
added: "Waste is Conservation" to the  lexicon of newspeak. If it wasn't so
sad, it would be funny.

Fortunately, it is the truth that remains the greatest threat to the
lead-free deception and the truth always wins in the long run.

I may be a pile of dust before then but I still have a some  optimism and
faith both in the future and the slow but steady increase  in human intelligence
and understanding. (maybe even of politicians as well...  ;-)

Regards,
Joe