EMBEDDEDNET Archives

July 2006

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Croswell Robert-CRC060 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Croswell Robert-CRC060 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:35:20 -0400
Not bad.  I do appreciate how you always put general terms on things.  I
think you've got pretty good average values for the advanced
dielectrics.

How's Northwest Arkansas?  Do you smell the chicken droppings at the
university?

Have a good one,
Robert

Robert T. Croswell, Ph.D.
Motorola Labs/Applied Technology Department
(847) 576-1782
(630) 400-6940 (mobile/SMS)