TECHNET Archives

June 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:24:48 -0700
And I just put up "Fly me to the Moon" on the blog which explains the issues
in real "down to Earth terms" for which I thank the members of IPC Technet.

John

RoHSUSA

http://www.rohsusa.com

To subscribe to pushback mailing list send a blank email to :