TECHNET Archives

June 2006

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 10:11:10 -0400

        It tells that there was no significant amount of moisture in the
vacuumed bags to register in the desiccants.
         Another experiment could be done. Place a moist sponge and a
desiccant in a vacuum bag and check if the desiccant turns color. Water
boils at -70 deg F  in -30 inches of Hg.
        Ramon