TECHNET Archives

June 2006

From:
Frederick Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Frederick Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:51:43 -0400
It is very important that you use the correct wire size and conductor type. We used about 130 million feet a year of 30 gage OFHC copper back in 1980 when we had over 100 Gardner Denver machines running 24/7 at the Western Electric plant in Oklahoma City. Good luck finding the people who knew how to run them.