TECHNET Archives

June 2006

From:
Lee parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lee parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:28:50 -0400
Rudy

Perhaps it is the difference in our background, local culture and what we
have been taught is honest and fair, but I find the Chinese to be as honest
and fair as the people I deal with every day in the US. Just as here there
are exceptions.

I grew up and live in the South; I imagine you are aware of the importance
we place on individual honor when dealing with others of the same mores. I
have found this same attitude to be present with the Chinese once a
relationship is developed. That process, however, is a two way street.

Best regards

Lee

J. Lee Parker, Ph.D.
JLP Consultants LLC