TECHNET Archives

June 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:03:54 -0700
Dear Mrs. Passera,

I am writing in regard to the communication chain below with Mr. Paul
Goodman of ERA who states that:

"In fact the TAC does have published minutes but these are not available
until after they have been agreed at the following meeting. Then they are
not "published" but can be obtained on request from the European Commission,
DG Environment, Sustainable Production and Consumption Group."

So if I could ask for a copy of the TAC committee meeting minutes generated
to date, either sent by email or published on the EU web site please that
would be fantastic.

I would also ask for a list of the committee members at this time should
they not be indicated on the minutes as a "members present" item.

I acknowledge that this e-mail will probably not be answered until you
return to the office next week. If you are not the right person to ask I
would appreciate being sent the name of the contact person and their e-mail
details.

Kind regards,

John Burke

RoHSUSA

 <http://www.rohsusa.com/> http://www.rohsusa.com

To subscribe to pushback mailing list send a blank email to :

  _____