TECHNET Archives

June 2006

From:
R Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, R Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:06:02 -0700
In case a few of us missed the point...

The title "John The Triumphant" is a PERFECT Deweyism (sp?) because John Burke rides a TRIUMPH motorcycle....

A mind is a serious thing to waste... :-)

Rudy Sedlak

"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: I have been out of town on a motorcycle trip and just now saw the
postings. Congratulations and wonderful work. Not only have you given
the Industry new hope, but without becoming maudlin about it for fear
that my friends will think there is a sensitive side to what they call
the vast wasteland of my collective intellect; you have caused me to
reflect on my own cynicism.
If this all works out and there is a coronation, you posting has given
us the name; John the Triumphant.
Dewey