TECHNET Archives

June 2006

From:
Anil Kher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:03:10 +0530
I agree with Inge. If we go with Werner that CAF will occur due to poor
drilling then there is delamination around the hole. We should provide for
hole metallization chemicals ingressing into the laminate around the hole
area and then under potential difference aligning themselves to produce
leakage.

Would like to be enlightened

Anil