DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2006

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Louis Guérin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:31:16 -0400
Hi Mario,

Being a P-CAD user for about 18 years I can say for RF Design P-CAD is not the easiest soft to work with. It has a lot of other good feature for standard analog or digital design but for RF, I do not find it up to the task.

Also Altium announce the phase out of P-CAD which will be supported for 18 month after their 2006 release.

Louis Guérin, C.I.D.+

Conception de Plaquette de Circuit Imprimé| PCB Designer

Lyrtech RD inc.
(  Téléphone - International/Phone - Worldwide: 1 (418) 877-4644 # 242
(  Sans frais - Canada et É.-U./Toll-free - Canada and USA: 1 (888) 922-4644 # 242
1 Téléc./Fax: 1 (418) 877-7710

 Infinite possibilities...TM