TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
Genny Gibbard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Genny Gibbard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 11:56:26 -0600
I have more questions about this.  I was just taking a closer look at
the forms (finally had the time).  I like how simple it appears to fill
out.

What class were you trying to get people to fill it out to?

Right now, we probably only need class 1, but we might need a higher
class at a later date.  I don't know whether to try to get the higher
class data right away, or go back to suppliers later if needed.
If you were requesting a higher class, were you having much trouble
getting the additional detailed info out of suppliers, or did they
generally have that available already?