TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 23:57:22 -0700
Took me a while but I finally got through the tangled web of data and links that I needed to put this article together.

I believe this article contains sufficient information for ANY company to make an exemption case to the European Parliament to use lead in solders on environmental grounds, if it works it will be another JIT production so read the article thoroughly please it is extensively hyperlinked to the "evidence"

You can either get to it here http://www.rohsusa.com and select from the bottom menu selection or you can backdoor the site here:

http://www.rohsusa.com/page14.html

Hope you have fun with this,

Kind regards,