TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
christian ge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, christian ge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 10:15:40 +0800
Forward it to Technet.
  I am sorry that I am new to the Technet,  I replied the e-mails to the personal mailbox.  For those whom I sent e-mails to your personal mailbox, please accept my apology for that.

  Chris.

christian ge <[log in to unmask]> 写道:
  日期: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:00:19 +0800 (CST)