TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (AZ75)
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 06:47:26 -0700
Not knowing your test set-up and how accurate your resistance measurements were and any other relevant correlation factors, I couldn't say. However IMHO anything above a 2 % resistance gain is a failure. Varying degrees of barrel cracking will almost always be a reality, but not necessarily a failure when it comes to thermal cycling or other accelerated stress testing.
Dewey