TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 09:53:30 -0700
ROFL

Actually it is a 2300 cc Triumph, I stopped riding the sports bikes due to
the riding position, but I have  to admit that new Kawasaki has got me
re-visiting that whole thought process...

John