TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 16:42:22 -0700
There is a (written) interview hitting the street tomorrow or Monday (look
at the blog tomorrow) in one of the circuit magazines that I am going to ask
my friend Harvey Miler to push HARD in the media as an RSS link feed.

Just need to keep pushing............although I have to admit this playing
field seems a little uphill some days........

Glad I drive a motorcycle everywhere, it's about the only relaxation I am
getting at the moment.

Oh and I just noticed, that note below says "if John Burke is successful".

No guys it is if WE are successful.....

John