TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 14:40:54 -0500
Hi Genny!

One hand cleaning solvent I started using after getting complaints about
the odor of Axarel is EnSolv CW. In my opinion, it cleans really well as
far as hand cleaning goes.

I can't say that the EnSolv CW is odorless, but when we switched over,
many of the complaints stopped. I think that each person has a different
sense of smell. What may bother one person, doesn't affect the next. For
instance I kind of like the smell of Terpene, to me it smells like Tang
(the orange juice drink). But my operators at the time absolutely hated
it. It's hard trying to find something that everybody likes...

Here's a link to the Technical datasheet if you want to check it out...

http://ensolv.com/pdfs/6008%20EnSolv-CW%20Technical%20Data%20Sheet.pdf

-Steve Gregory-