TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (AZ75)
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 07:46:47 -0700
Leo, you hit on a good idea with the AARP suggestion. There are probably
quite a few folks there that would get upset if they found out somebody
was trying to take the lead out of their pencil.
Dewey