TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
mickey weiner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, mickey weiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 16:35:36 +0300
Jim,
What are the pads and gap dimensions?
We usually see tombstoning on wrong/marginal foot print design no matter
what is the trace width.
It does of course contribute to the imbalance but with a correct design
it does not have any influence.

Mickey