TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 14:53:22 -0700
I can't answer to your point on CFC's but I can tell you that the
replacements for lead free are environmentally more damaging. See the
link to the green supply chain article I just mailed out.

John