TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
Şefika ÖZKAL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Şefika ÖZKAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 09:19:17 +0300
Dear Technetters,

Instead of ENIG what should we choose? For example, for high density (with
bgas) boards with some of the components lead-free plated?

Moreover what is the choice when the components assembled to the boards are
both lead-free alloy plated and lead alloy plated (mixed)?

Regards

Sefika