TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 14:39:24 -0700
Very good points well made, thanks to both. As a collective between the
lead free forum and this group we have 3 major articles in the press in
the last two working days. The one in World Magazine,on Friday:

http://www.worldmag.com/articles/11798

The one I just put in Green Supply line Magazine (Thanks Gina) which
highlights how to get an exemption from lead free solder on
environmental grounds-:

http://www.greensupplyline.com/187002293

And the one published by Gordon in PCB 007

http://tinyurl.com/kmyuy

Anyone has contacts in Radio or TV let me know...............8-)

Anyone who is wondering why I have not been answering mail - this thing
had me up 'till one this morning and on the day job we are in the middle
of a package design................8-)

John