TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 17:10:38 -0700
I took a look at the site, and thank you.

Please also would you post the attached file? It explains to the TAC, the
consultants and examiners, the presence of the file EC-Check_list.pdf

The file "Letter of support.pdf" is attached.

I would like to thank you for your timely actions in posting the files to
the site, and wish the team at the EU a speedy resolution to the 5th
Stakeholder Consultation reviews.

Kind regards,

John Burke

http://www.RoHSUSA.com <http://www.rohsusa.com/>