TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
Terry Kozlyk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Terry Kozlyk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 10:33:29 -0600
Thanks Dale;

Usually when I come up with any idea, and it feels simple for me I
think, "Obviously, someone else has already suggested this and for some
valid reason, IPC has not proceeded."

Currently with how many companies limit their training $$$, my personal
funds are focused on getting my CID+ sometime within the next year,
which also requires travel & accommodation costs.

Looking forward to hearing more comments ( pros and cons ) on this idea,
especially from IPC. Admin costs and time ?? I am hoping the local
chapters can do this, with the appropriate funds going to their local
chapter. It could be another way local IPC chapters can build up a cash
reserve also.

Regards
TDK