TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
Dale Ritzen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dale Ritzen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 06:50:05 -0500
But there IS a way out for the watchmaker... Simply make watches for the
military and claim an exemption under the military equipment exemption... So
you sell the military style watches in the retail market - they are still
military equipment and might be exempted under that classification.

Ah yes, and pigs might also fly...

Dale Ritzen
Quality Manager
Austin Manufacturing Services