TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 08:06:52 -0700
Hi Steve,

How about keeping each pair in a jewel case (plastic small parts case)
perhaps with a cutout foam insert and they only take the case in use out of
the storage drawer, no leaving tools lying around the press. The cases are
cheap and easy to mark. You could get creative and do something like the
spreadsheet linked to a simple I/O board to fire an electrically actuated
drawer lock and fingerprint ID. oh, never mind. I guess I have a little
excess time on my hands this week!

Regards,

Ed Popielarski

QTA Machine

27291 Jardines

Mission Viejo, Ca 92692

Ph: 949-581-6601

WWW.QTA.NET

"Time is the only thing you can loose and be assured never to find it
again!"

Me 2006