TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 00:33:02 -0700
Good morning happy Friday,

In California it is 20 minutes after midnight - at 10 minutes to midnight on Thursday the Push back site had 12995 hits since the last time midnight came around. I am learning a lot about web sites in real time; thank you for bearing with me. The site has had over 70000 hits since I put it up last week...........WOW.

I made a number of changes to the web site, there is a new pic for "things not to put lead free solder in" in the blogs section as a part of my countdown timer. And believe it or not we got so many requests for the logos, that you actually can get a T shirt or a coffee mug from the site. Profits if any going to charity.

I have now managed to get a chunk of the comments that were sent to me through the web portal. With the blog site up it should get better. I will attempt to get another bunch of the comments posted over the weekend. Since almost no one on those first mailings indicated whether it could be published and accredited, I have just put initials on a lot of the postings, if you wrote the copy and want it accredited just let me know - (I will be emailing you in any case over the weekend)

Have a great weekend electronics World.

John

http://www.rohsusa.com

http://www/rohsasia.com