DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2006

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 13:44:06 -0400
Hi :

My name is Roopa Malik, I am a recruiter with Mindlance, Inc and saw your
profile on an online job board. I think it might be a good fit for a
position I currently am interviewing candidates for.

The position is with Intel in Chandler,AZ and enclosed is the specific job
description. If you are interested, please contact me ASAP at 877-965-2623
x109.

Request Number: 107339

Assignment Information
Project Location: AZ
Project Name: DEG Whitebox Project Engineer
Length of Engagement: 4 months
Shift: 01
Primary Skill: BOARD DESIGN
Other Skills: DIGITAL

Roles & Responsibilities
LOCATION:  ARIZONA - CH6 3rd Floor
4 months
50 hrs per week

Project Engineer
DEG;  Wilson Peak design project for the White Box Division.  Need to drive
loose and dynamic design, debug, and manufacturing issues to resolution. Key
will be bringing the Alpha board design to Beta build with FoxConn and EMC
approvals.  End result will be the core of an Intel branded product. High
speed digital design experience, high speed digital debug techniques,
management of dynamic design projects in the Intel environment.

25% travel required
15 yrs
Very Senior

MUST HAVE SKILLS:
High Speed Digital Signal Behavior
Engineer Design Process Expertise
Library Creation and Maintenance
Highly organized with proven problem resolution capability

NICE TO HAVE:
Good communication skills
Technically competent
Self Starter