TECHNET Archives

April 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:11:14 -0700
Interesting,

If you finish a flex portion of a circuit without solder mask and then
enig the result, or use enig followed by solder mask you get built in
breaking issues with flex circuits, The nickel is brittle and you will
get many microcracks as soon as you bend it.

Don't ask me how I know........................8-)

John

John Burke
Senior Manager - Operations , Optichron
W: 510 249 5233