TECHNET Archives

April 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:13:13 -0700
Just a note to say happy Friday to everyone on these 3 industry links.

And of course a big Thank you - I truly appreciate the overwhelming support emails that I have received since I put up the Pushback web site on Tuesday night.

There have been a number of additions to the web site since then and many companies and organizations have linked the site to theirs.

Many people requested links and a logo so, this evening, at the prompting of Randy Morrison of PENTAGON-EMS I have generated the lead free "chaos butterfly" artwork. I hope that you like the logo...  it was designed to give you all a smile:

http://www.rohsusa.com/

If you do visit the site don't forget to visit the new T shirt section.

Have a great Friday all.

John Burke

Santa Clara CA