TECHNET Archives

April 2006

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:01:27 -0400

        hygroscopicity: That property of a substance which enables it to absorb water vapor from the surrounding atmosphere
        lipophilic: Friendly to  fat
        hydrophilic: Friendly to water
        astoichiometry: Not sure.  Not fully oxidized fuel?