TECHNET Archives

April 2006

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:47:17 -0400
We have used bending forms, but that adds labor.  We are trying to
experiment "outside of the traditional assembly box" to reduce assembly
labor and time while improving simplicity of design.